The programs are implemented throughout Cyprus and are combined with personalized support for young people by experienced entrepreneurs / mentors
What exactly does the program include:
- Participation in a 4-day training program / workshop (total 28 hours)
- Individual and group mentoring support by entrepreneurs / mentors (total of 12-hours)
By the end of the training and personalized support, you will:
- know all the steps to creating a business or self-employment structure
- learn how to set up a business
- acquire the skills you need to create a business plan, manage your business
- develop technical knowledge of sales and communication skills
- be able to apply a sales methodology
- know how to expand your business
Who does the program target:
Young people of age 15-29 who are out of education, work or professional training.
The workshops are organized at 3 different levels for the following target groups:
- Young people who left early the education system
- Graduates of secondary education
- Graduates of tertiary education
Scheduled programs for each target group are listed below.
The seminar is of workshop format, as active learning techniques and experiential exercises are utilized.
The workshop is supplemented with 12 hours of mentoring in small groups and individually. The dates and times of the mentoring meetings will be determined during the training sessions and will be implemented within 6 months of the end of the training workshop.
See here the content of the workshops in detail.
More Info: http://www.youthentrepreneurshipcy.eu