Media Communications Training 101!
In the civil society sector, we often struggle with getting our message across to the media. Join this training if you feel the way we do and learn how you can engage with media, how to effectively deliver your message to different media outlets and practice your media skills.
- Develop knowledge and competences in the field of media and media communication.
- Exchange practices on how to access offline media outlets (tv, newspapers, radio stations), communicating with journalists.
- Effective messaging and delivery methods on different media outlets.
- Workshops on how to write a press release, an opinion article and manage press.
* Further practical information and the draft program will be provided to registered participants.
Target: Representatives of civil society organizations, staff members, activists, volunteers from all fields of civil society.
Number of available places: 25
Registration form here (places are limited, so please hurry!)
Deadline to apply: 29th of October
For more information, you can contact Friends of the Earth Cyprusat firstname.lastname@example.org / 25347042.