Following 2 years of absence due to the pandemic, the “Up To YOU(th)” Festival is back again on September 24th at the Acropolis Park in Nicosia, based on a dynamic organisation dedicated to the creative power of young people.
‘Up to Youth’ Youth Festival includes music performances, screenings, open discussions, activities and the NGO Fair which is organised by the NGO Support Centre and the Cyprus Youth Council in collaboration with the Youth Board of Cyprus.
The NGO Fair aims at presenting and promoting the work of local civil society and youth organisations, and providing the space for them to share information about their mission, work and activities with the general public.
The Festival will start at 17:00 and participating organisations will be asked to arrive at the venue by 16:30 in order to set up their stands.
If you are interested in your organisation taking part in the NGO Fair this year, please complete the electronic form available here by 17:00 on Monday 6th of June 2022. Participating organisations at the NGO Fair need to be legally established entities in Cyprus. Due to the limited amount of kiosks for each organisations, interested organisations will be selected on a first come first served basis, so we encourage you to apply in time for participation!
We note that at the time of the Festival implementation, organisers will follow all relevant protocols for the containment of the pandemic that will be in place.
Organisations that express an interest to participate at the NGO Fair need to comply with the following criteria:
- Their vision and objectives must be in line with the vision and objectives of the Youth Festival and of the organisers.
- They must promote the ‘Up to Youth’ Youth Festival to their networks and contacts through the following means:
- Announce their participation in the Festival by making a relevant post in the event which will be created (we will send the event link soon).
- Share their participation in the Festival with their mailing-list/contacts.
- Add as cover photo to their Facebook page the photo-poster of the Festival (which will be sent to them).
- Their representatives must be available to attend the entire duration of the Festival.
- They must inform the organisers about their interest in implementing any activity during the Festival, offering relevant details when needed.