The Cyprus Youth Council (CYC) is pleased to announce the organization of the three day conference “Invest in Youth”. The Conference will be held on 9 – 11 June 2017 at Moniatis Hotel, in Limassol.
The purpose of the Conference:
Cyprus Youth Council in the framework of the actions for the evaluation of Erasmus+ and Youth Guarantee programs in National Level carrying out the program “Invest in Youth”
The program aims to empower young people by bringing them together with the policy makers to discuss together, for the evaluation of Erasmus+ and Youth Guarantee programs in National Level. Main goals of the program are
- the empowerment of young people by providing information about the opportunities that can be offered to them through their active participation in political life
- to reach a number of common recommendations in order to upgrade the Youth Guarantee Program and Erasmus+
- to bring young people together with policy makers in order to discuss about Employment and Education
- and to inform young people about the process of Structured Dialogue through their direct participation
Profile of Participants:
- Be aged 16 – 30 yearsold
- Be actively involved in Youth NGOs – members of CYC
- Knowledge about Erasmus+ and Youth Guarantee programs
- Have a growing interest in youth and politics
- Be informed about the purposes and activities of the organization
- Be able to explain to other participants of the activities involving the organization
- Take part in all the workshops
Specific Information Accommodation and food:
Participants will incur a participation fee of 10€ which will cover full boarding(rooms of three)and lodging during the seminar.
The working language of the seminar will be Greek. However, if there are sufficient English-speaking participants there will be a workshop in English.
Submission of applications:
All applicants should complete the application form which you will find HERE
Application deadline: Monday 22nd May 2017.
Participants that will take part in all activities of the conference will receive a certificate of attendance.
There is a limited number of participants.
Information on the selection of participants will take place on 26th May 2017.
Priority will be given to applicants from member organizations of the Cyprus Youth Council.
For more info call 22878316